Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Momo's Munchies

1. Albert Pujlos really needs to get his wife to stop talking. Its bad enough that he left St. Louis for the Angels but for her to blame God for making them move is a little nutty.

2. Coaches should be punished for leaving schools high and dry. Example, not only did new Arizona St. coach Todd Graham defy his former bosses when they told him he could not speak to the Sun Devils. Graham texted his resignation into to the AD. No class whatsoever. Here's the story: Todd Graham

3. How fragile is the NFL season? The Bears and Eagles could miss out on the playoffs because of injuries to their starters and they were contenders just weeks ago.

4. Pretty sure the Packers don't think their loss to the Chiefs was a "Good" loss. No losses are good. Also I know having a near perfect season in their grasp has to be eating them up. If McCartney is smart, he will rest his starters once they wrap up homefield.

5. I think Brady took the matchup with Tebow personal. Tom dove in from the one yard line and scored a TD, something he never does.

6. Drew Brees is going to break Marino's passing record. To me it's a little diluted because defenses today are basically muzzled.

7. I understand why Mike Tomlin played Big Ben on Monday night. I just think he could have pulled him when he saw he wasn't as mobile and put in Charlie Batch so that the Steelers could have had more of an opportunity to win.

8. If I'm the Saints, I root hard for the Rams to knock off the Niners next week. San Francisco looks scary, especially at home.

9. I'm not enthused to watch any of these bowl games. And I love sports, especially football but none of the matchups intrigue me.

10. I'd be chocked if Peyton Manning plays for the Colts again. It's lining up that they will cut him and he could play elsewhere if he is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment